Sunday 4 October 2015

Lush: October haul

This week Lush launched their Halloween and Christmas goodies, there were soo many lovely new releases, including the return of some from last year, that I could justify buying them all.

Here's what I picked........




Bath Bomb:  Dashing Santa

Bath Bomb: Cinders

Bath Bomb: Father Christmas

Bath Bomb:  Golden Wonder

Bath Bomb:  Shoot for the Stars

Bath Bomb:  Yog Nog

Bubble Bar:  Sparkly Pumpkin

Bubble Bar:  Candy Mountain.

So White the apple centered one smelt amazing but the thought of a boring white bath made me resist  and Luxury Lush Pud looked very pretty but I'm a bit wary when it comes to Lavender scents - have you tried them?

I shall let you know what I think of them as I go on......

Have you tried these before?  Are you looking forward to trying them?

No comments:

Post a Comment