Saturday 19 April 2014

A bit of toilet humour from East Midlands trains

I've been on quite a few East Midland Train journeys this year, but never has my husband come back down the train and demanded I go to the toilet....  my potty training 3 years old maybe but I'm 32 I'm pretty sure I know when I need a wee.
   But no he was adamant I HAD to go for a wee telling me to read the sign on the toilet lid while I was there ..... thinking perhaps he'd banged his head I humoured him.....


Sadly I didn't take my camera (that would have been weird right?) ... fortunately a chap called Tim Garratt,did in January and here it is for you.........

by Tim Garratt, posted on Twitter, taken from The Mirror's web site.

It reads: "Please don't flush nappies, sanitary towels, paper towels, gum, old phones, unpaid bills, junk mail, your ex's sweater, hopes, dreams or goldfish down this toilet."

Brilliant, thanks East Midland, I'm glad my train fare is being well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment