Saturday 26 October 2013

The Great Food Challenge the sequel - week 3

another week and again no real meal plan is set in stone but looking at what we have in the house I have drawn a rough one out for me.  daddy and the boys will have an 'whatever daddy can find in the freezer' week.  As we now have a moving date (23rd November) I want to concentrate on not having too much food in the house, plus we will be going from 2 fridge freezers down to 1 (as one was the landlords).... personally I don't think we'll be able to do it and will gave to buy either 1 huge one or a smaller one again but......... (watch this space)

no online shop this week so I am anticipating a larger 
than average 'additional spend'.



Meal Plan

Saturday
my daddy paying all day - lots of food out :)

Sunday
Tea - all: last weeks gammon (that i froze from last weeks leftovers) made into a pie with mash (again i froze last weeks leftovers)

Monday
fried eggs on toast


Tuesday

pasta

Wednesday
scrambled eggs and sausages with toast

Thursday
steakbake (frozen)  and mash

Friday
silver foil dinner (chosen from selection of frozen meals in foil trays)

No comments:

Post a Comment