Friday 11 October 2013

My To-Do List 11/10-17/10


This weekends to-do list


Another week.... another to-do list.
You may be wondering why my to-do lists always start on a Friday?  Simples I work Monday to Thursday so for me Fridays are the start of my house week.



So here it is ........ in no particular order...........
And I REALLY must cross off the stuff that have been on there 2 or 3 weeks.

1) Make Ben a Bithday card with Noah.

2) Review my Tesco photo book
3) Review the New cross-stitch Crazy
4) check the cupboard so that tomorrows big online shop order is correct.

5) do some cross stitch
6) start my blog post for pbloggers........ i need money saving inspiration.

7) do some Christmas crafting - on my own and with the kids.  ok so technically no but we did make halloween skeletons (and dog skeleton)
8) get in some pole practise
9) take part in @Tots100 #willynilly friday

10) post my Friday Follows...
11) Update my September food challenge.
12) start the October food challenge
13) MY room
              Strip, wash, replace bedding
              hoover mattress              
              hoover floor
              put clothes away
              generally tidy
              empty bins
14) Carry on attempting to sell my sale boxes of stuff ........ I may have to give in and sell for pennies just to make room.
15) MUST do some surveys
16) tidy my emails
17) Ben's Room:
            Strip, wash, replace bedding 
             Tidy up
            sweep floor
           put clothes away
18) Noah's Room:
           Strip, wash, replace bedding
          Tidy up
          sweep floor
          put clothes away
19) Bathroom
          Clean bath, sink, toilet
           wash bathmat, change towel
           wash floor
           empty bin
20) Kitchen
           Clear and wipe the work tops
           
           Wipe hob
           Clean the floor
           Wipe cupboard fronts/ drawers/kickboards, etc
           Clear table and put away
           Empty bin
           sort 'junk' boxes
21) Stairs and Landing
           clear stairs and put away
           tidy and put away landing
           hoover landing
22) front room
           tidy and organise kids toys
           Empty bin
           sort 'junk' boxes
           hoover
23) filing
24) book dentist appointments  attempted too - PFFT flipping dentists is all I have to say.
25)actually write a blog post - these have been sadly lacking due to time and my cross-stitch deadline
26) order another photobook with all last years pics in
27) actually finish writing on and putting in albums all the pics from 2008/09/10
28) is it too late to start the 365 photo challenge?
29) collection of clothing (sale item) booked for 1pm Friday
30) Bens parents evening - Wednesday
31) Ben Pizza Hut Birthday party - Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment