Sunday 1 September 2013

A blog a day in september - Sunday 1st September - Who Am I?

Who am I?

As the title says really..........."Who are you?"   - Just 'cause I'm nosey and like to know some background to people  
http://eemoticons.net

- have you got children?
- where do you live?
-   Why do you blog??
- why did you start blogging?
- do you twitter or is facebook more your thing?  (FYI You can follow this challenge here .....   or on twitter @chickywiggle #blogaday)

I am sure you can come up with much more to tell everyone ...... please leave your suggestions for everyone else.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Laura and I have 3 children (well ok a husband and 2 children but most of the time he acts like one of them!).
Ben's almost 5, He starts school on Tuesday and Noah is 2 going on 12.





I live in a rented house (yuck) in Sheffield, UK.  It's ideal - we are half way between both sets of parents ... and by half way I mean a 4 hour drive to each!!  Not so great tho when we want a night out as have to ask the neighbours to babysit.

For years I have stayed away from blogging and twittering (facebook is my favourite means of communication).  I was mainly found at home on the Money Saving Expert site where I kept my own diary (blog).....however after a horrible episode with a few people on their I decided that although it was a good place to find deals and bargains I would be better off on my own blog where people can read and comment (if they want) or not.  
Twitter came hand in hand after Mum In A Hurry persuaded me to join in the PBloggers weekly twitter party........ less then a month later I am a converted twitter and blogger addict..... and actually facebook has taken a back seat......... come to think of it Life has taken a back sit lol.

So here's my blog.  It's a bit of a mish mash of things but I find it's great for keeping all my ideas and challenges in one place.  There's something for everyone.  I'm not 'Just a Mummy', I'm a full time (30 hours) working mum of 2 little boys who still manages to have some time for herself while keeping house.  It's reallly hard work and woe betide any stay at home mums who tell me they "don't have time to..........." because they may not like the answer.

Don't forget to post a link to your blog below and twitter it with the #blogaday hashtag so others can find you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A sneaky peak at day 2 - September 2nd ........ Back to School.

Like I said Ben starts school tomorrow.......
........ use today to blog about one, some or all of the ideas below:
                     - excitement/ fears over your child starting school 
                    - remembering your own time at school
                     - teaching a class on their first day back at school
       or anything related to school life and days really................

2 comments:

  1. My Who Am I post http://www.mylifeasamummy.com/2013/09/blog-everyday-in-september-who-am-i.html
    Thank you for hosting x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting and joining in.

    ReplyDelete